Ramadan Kareem everybodyyy!
Hope you’re having a blissful Ramadan so far! I’ve been meaning to do this TAG on youtube for a while now but fell ill so im settling for a blogpost instead.
So here we go?
1. When do you start getting excited about Ramadan
Like a month before.
2. What is your favourite Ramadan Memory?
Waiting for Iftar. Well, where I live, its tradition to fire a canon right when its Iftar time and its usually done by the mosques near my house – and its broadcasted on live TV as well. So as a child, I used to wait till I watch the canon on TV and then run to the balcony to hear it as well. And then I run to the table to break my fast.
3. Does your family have any Ramadan Tradition?
4. What is your favourite Ramadan Food?
Sri Lankan Short Eats. Aka deep fried goodness!
5. When you’re fasting in the day do you think about food?
Not gonna lie, I do. Only when theres like an hour ish away till Iftar time though.
6. Besides water and dates what do you break your fast with?
Nothing else. Dates and water only 🙂
7. What do you eat for suhoor?
In a Sri Lankan household, its rice and curry for suhoor all day everydayyyy! But I try to incorporate some fruits as well.
8. What is your least favourite thing about Ramadan?
People who fail to appreciate the beauty and blessings of the Holy month.
9. One thing that makes you happiest at Ramadan?
Walking to the mosque.
10. One tip that you can give to people that are fasting
STAY HYDRATED, especially if you’re living in Dubai.
Feel free to do the tag if you want to, I would love to read your answers so do share your posts or videos with me if you do! 😀
Click here if you would like to check out my Ramadan post from last year 🙂