And here are my most used brushes from my collection (ehehehe)
1. Real Techniques Buffing Brush – This one’s my favourite for face makeup. I use it for foundation, bb cream and even powder sometimes. Its great for buffing liquid and powder products into the skin without leaving horrid streaks!
2. Real Techniques Contour Brush – I like the shape of this brush because its fluffy and small, but not too small. I use this for bronzer, highlighter and my favourite – setting concealer under my eyes.
3. Real Techniques Blush Brush – Definitely the fluffiest and softest brush I own! Though it works great as a blush brush, I do use it for powder and highlighter at times.
4. Blush Blush by Forever 21 – YES FOREVER 21! Im surprised at how often I use this brush. I have to say though, I bought a set of 5 brushes for AED 25 and this is the only brush I actually use from all 5. I love using this for blush, but I mostly pick this one up for bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks, the angle helps with that.
5. Real Techniques Brow Brush – Filling in my eyebrows never got easier!
6. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush – This is one hell of a multipurpose brush. I use it for blending eyeshadows, applying shadows and blending concealer at times too!
7. Mac 217 – Meant to be a blending brush, which I do use it as. But I also use it to pop some highlighter in the inner corner of my eyes, under my brows on my brow bone and on the cupids bow. Its applies the perfect amount of product every single time!
And there you have it, my most used makeup brushes! 🙂
In case you’re wondering where to buy these brushes, I bought the real techniques ones online on http://www.souq.com, I got the core collection (golden brushes), the starter set (purple – eye brushes) for AED 99 each if im not mistaken. You can also get them in Lifestyle though. There are different brushes that come in their own little sets so click here to check out the whole collection of brushes! Do keep in mind that you might end up wanting all of them.
The MAC brush however, you can obviously get a whole lot in-store. I got the MAC 217 for AED 125.
Thanks for reading!