And here I am again with my second beauty wish-list! I think the last one I made was about a year ago, so I felt like making another one again because lets face it, I want these things. Also, I haven’t blogged in a lifetime and I know that I might not post for a week or two because third year isn’t fun and I have finals to study for.
Imma just jump right into it sharing links wherever I can!
1. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette – If I’m not mistaken, this is a part of their christmas range. AND BOY IS IT GORGEOUS! It is in fact limited edition (which makes me want it even more), and has 3 blushes, 1 highlighter and 1 bronzer. I think the colours are just plain gorgeous and I think I need it in my life.
You can click here to buy the palette in Dubai but it isn’t in stock right now. It retails for AED 379.
2. Urban Decay Naked On The Run – If I’m being completely honest here, the second I saw the release of this palette on instagram, I got SO overly excited about it. Its basically an all-in-one palette. Perfect for travelling! Eyeshadows, Blush, Bronzer, Lip Gloss, Mascara and a glide on Eyeliner! Is it not perfection? It has everything that I would love to try out, but unfortunately, Im not too sure about its availability in Dubai.
3. Essie Dress to Kilt in Style Cartel – Its just a deep cobalt blue, I never really wear blue nail polish so I feel like this is a shade that I would definitely wear to get started with in the blue nail polish wagon – If you know what I mean!
Also, its a great deep blue shade for the winter time! Why only stick to the burgundy and dark green shades?
4. Philosophy – Purity made simple facial cleanser – The amount of positive reviews Ive read about this cleanser is UNREAL. I cannot wait till I finish my current cleanser so I can go on and try this baby out. It is super gentle and does its job like any regular face cleanser would. Ive also read that it is gentle enough for the eye area! 😀
5. Jo Malone London – Peony and Blush Suede cologne – Another brand that I can’t stop reading good reviews about! I spritzed some of a friends JM cologne today and it just smelt so so so good! Lasted all day too. Though I don’t really own any colognes by Jo Malone, creeping around their website and reviews makes me feel like they got some amazing products. You can click on the link to read their description of this specific fragrance, but they do have a million other amazing ones!
Definitely a splurge, but its okay to treat yourself once in a while ❤
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette – How classy and gorgeous does this palette look? Hourglass and Nars have the prettiest blush palettes ever, period. I don’t know what more I can say about this palette, doesn’t it just do all the talking itself?
Click here to buy this palette in Dubai, it retails for AED 339.
7. NARS Hardwired Lipstick in Femme Fleur – Another one of their holiday beauties! Its a beautiful my lip but better color and could be a great everyday lip color!
8. MAC Lipstick in Rebel – I feel like this is the one shade that every girl who loves a bold lip NEEDS in their collection. Well I do any way. I had always seen this lipstick all around the tumblr world, but when I saw the picture of Rihanna wearing it on some MAC event that she attended – I knew I wanted it! Its such a gorgeous deep plum shade which I think is really cool for the December/January season.
MAC Lipsticks usually retail for about AED99, so Im not going to hunt a link down because there are MAC outlets nearly everywhere.
Also, I fell in love with this shade after looking at it on my best friends blog – click here to read her post and give her some love! ❤
9. Chloé Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette – Just a lovely fragrance, thats about it. This isn’t like the classic Chloe fragrance but its a fresh and light rose-scented perfume. Which I dig!
And thats about it! Feel free to buy me any of the above in any point of time as you wish! (Just kidding, not really)
Thanks for reading! Are there any products that are on YOUR wish list? I would love to know! 🙂