It has been AGES since I last posted a recipe on here so I’m finally getting down to one of my current favourite recipes so please take a minute and prepare yourself for THE BEST PANCAKE RECIPE EVER, YES.
‘I love pancakes, pancakes are the best.’ – Daania Fazal (hahaha)
Its a struggle to get a perfect recipe for fluffy pancakes, it really is. Definitely feels good to have a fool-proof recipe for the best pancakes everrr!
They are perfection, and I think I want some right now.
All the ingredients you need are the staples in every kitchen which is great because you can now make pancakes for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, midnight feasts and basically whenever you want to.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
1. Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix together milk, oil and the egg.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well, you don’t want lumps of flour.
4. Heat a pan on medium with a dollop of butter.
5. After butter melted and pan is hot, pour in 1/4 cup of batter into the pan.
6. Flip the pancake over when bubbles form on the surface.
7. bam, pancakes.
I cannot be exact on how many pancakes this batter would make but I reckon you could make 20 mini pancakes like how I did in the picture (above), by using 2 tablespoons of batter per cake 😀
You can obviously eat them any way you prefer. What I love to do though is stack them all up (because a tower of pancakes is just the best), and add a generous dollop of butter and syrup on top. I love drowning pancakes in honey, but Ive recently discovered my love for maple syrup, so yeah I might be switching syrup teams. 😀 Also, I do love a generous handful of berries by my stack of syrup drowned pancakes.
Its a good combination, trust me.
I hope you make some pancakes! ❤
Its really easy and delishhhhh!