Being the obsessive person that i am, I’m not ashamed to share the fact that i spend my entire life on my laptop – and most of the time I’m either on youtube or reading up on some blogs. Basically, I’ve seen a million makeup and fashion wish lists in my life, and since I’ve decided to take up the whole blogging deal much more seriously lately i thought WHY NOT MAKE A WISHLIST? So i did, and there you have it my friendssss my very first makeup wish list. Just felt like including the things I’ve always really wanted in my life. You’ll understand what this feels like if you’re a girl.. right.. okay.. And now I’m just going to write a little about each of these things because thats what people seem to do with wish lists..
LETS GET STARTEDDDD!
Starting off, 1. the first thing on this list is by Benefit Cosmetics and its a makeup kit sorta thing called the ‘Groovy Kind-a Love Kit’ and it includes mini versions of the POREfessional tube, they’re real! mascara, benetint, two shades of blush and 4 shade eyeshadow palette. If you want more information on it, google it okay? Another product I’ve always wanted to get my hands out is the Benetint, lip and cheek stain, its just one of those products i guess?
2. Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy. This perfume tho. Oh my! I saw so many people rave about this fragrance on the tumblr and youtube world, and when i smelt this a couple of months ago – holy macaroni! This stuff smells amazing! If you don’t know what this smells like, you need to. Though I’ve already ordered this, I just felt like adding this into my wish list because I’m ‘wishing and hoping’ for this to reach me safely so i can wear this and smell all pretty and sophisticated. Also, the bottle is really pretty.. i mean, why won’t you want to own that bottle?
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette. If you’re into makeup, and you’ve never heard of the naked range of eyeshadow palettes – you’ve clearly been living under a rock. This is basically a rose-hued neutral eyeshadow palette with gorgeous gorgeousss colours! You just need to check it out because it is just ahmaazzzinngggg!
4. NARS Blush and Creamy Concealer. Being a Dubai kid all my life and a recent makeup addict (yes addict), I’ve recently been sucked into the the whole NARS hype but unfortunately Dubai just stabbed my bubble because theres no store that sells NARS products! YES I KNOW RIGHT? Although there are websites that i could buy them online from – money don’t grow on trees and sh*ts pretty darn pricey! The products I’d love to try however are, the blush in the colour ‘orgasm’ (yeah..) and their creamy concealer because i don’t know.
5. CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet matte lipstick. Now this lipstick. Its the most funnest lipstick to use ever, it sorta has this clicking thing i don’t really know how to explain it but its cool and fancy. Using this lipstick makes you feel like a million bucks! Its chanel for gods sake. The shade i currently want is ‘La Raffinee’, its sort of like a rich fancy pink colour, its gorgeous! Fell in love with it a couple of weeks ago when i had to choose between ‘la raffinee’ and ‘la sensuelle’ – I think its clear which one i caved into.
6. Essie in Penny Talk. Until a couple of years ago, i was not really into gold anything! But now i feel like i can’t have enough of gold or rose gold in my life. And this nail polish? oh my! LOOOOOOOOVING THIS SHADE RIGHT THURRR!
7. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. Gel eyeliners have been hyped up quite a bit lately because it made applying eyeliner so much easier! And my Maybelline gel liner has kinda dried up a bit and i feel like i need a new one.
8. EOS Lip Balm. I am a huge lip balm junkie, don’t ask why because i don’t know why either. Theres just something about it i guess? EOS Lip Balms seem to be fun to use and its hydrating on the other hand as well, which is a plus! Ive always wanted to try these lip balms out but i seem to have the worst luck ever because Dubai doesn’t sell them here – and hence they’re on my wish list.
aaaand I’m done babbling about all these products now.. you may get on with your life now. I must say, I’ve enjoyed creating this wish list and I’m pretty darn sure ill be making more of them to share my thoughts on because i want to.
Thanks loads for wasting your life reading this post! Peace!